The Cabo De Rama fort was also occupied by the British soldiers, post-Portugal dynasty reaching the Goan land and was later turned into a government prison for a short period till the year 1955 before the fort turned into ruins. The Cabo De Rama fort is now considered as a tourist attraction site as many people come and visit this site. Church of Santo Antonio is also located within the fort and many devotees visit this church each year. The colour of the church is white whereas the colour of the fort is black, making the whole structure scenic along with the surrounding nature and the open view of the sea. This fort is located on a cliff alongside the ocean hence one can enjoy the beauty of the church, fort and the ocean at the same time, where the Colva beach and the Canacona beach is located.
Cabo De Rama Fort open at 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
0 INR entry fees